Total200 2018 needs volunteer chiefs

Home Forums Training Bike Total200 2018 needs volunteer chiefs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

From former Club prez–

Hi everyone, old school DC Tri members Eric Goetz and I, Travis Siendhel, put on the Total200 bike ride, a one-day, 200-mile or 200km ride from Canal Park to Southern Maryland and back to Canal Park. I think this is the 13th year the ride has happened since the original, which consisted of most of the club’s founders deciding to go on a really long ride. We’re currently planning for this year’s ride on June 2nd and are *really* in need of some volunteer captains. We are hoping that we can find at least one from DC Tri. The responsibility of the captain would be to help organize volunteers for one aid station. The ideal set up would be to find 4-8 total volunteers that could split the duty into two four-hour shifts. A captain doesn’t necessarily have to be there on event day (or they can ride!), just be responsible for drumming up volunteers.

IF you are able to help, please reply here or send me a direct message. In return, you will get many sweaty high fives and a free entry into either the 2018 or 2019 event. This year’s event proceeds benefit U.S. Military Endurance Sports. Thanks!

(https://www.facebook.com/total200/?ref=br_rs)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.