Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Elise Edwards
    Participant

Got it – thank you!

Connor Williams
    Participant

I plan to meet at 8th and Penn as well before heading to meet the rest of the group.

Eric
    Participant

At least two more for Cap Hill start. See ya there

Kevin Bickard
    Participant

7:30 am pick up in Georgetown this Saturday 7/7? Looking to get on that 40 mile loop.

Eric
    Participant

Anyone getting out tomorrow – 7/28/18. A couple of us are riding from Cap Hill @ 7:10

Brian Lehman
    Participant

I’m planning to leave from Georgetown.

Melanie McDonough
    Participant

Anyone riding this Saturday morning from the Georgetown pickup?

Stephanie Seibert
    Participant

Anyone riding this Sat 8/18 from the Gtown pickup? I just finished NTP and am new to the ride (will likely be on the slower end)– I see through reading the post meeting place is PNC bank. Thanks!

mosered
    Participant

Yes, PNC at Wisconsin & M St. There’ll be people out there. (I’ll be there or hiking.)

Stephanie Montaño
    Participant

Anyone interested in doing a century ride next Saturday (Sept. 8) up to Sugarloaf Mt? Open to other routes as well!

mosered
    Participant

You can’t take the Mountain to Montano, but you can take the Montano to the Mountain.

Mallory Scott
    Participant

Will there be a group ride tomorrow? I would like to join from Georgetown up to Falls Road and back!

mosered
    Participant

There’s always a Saturday ride.

(Tho someone named Mallory and Scott should tackle sugarload Mountain or, in this heat, Antartica…)

Mallory Scott
    Participant

Haha, I think I’ll pass on Sugarloaf this weekend. But thanks, I’ll be by the PNC tomorrow morning (weather permitting) to catch the ride!

mosered
    Participant

Not the PNC, but the old George Washington Riggs Bank, and before that the Linthicum Hardware store, just down the street from the home of George Washington’s bodyguard.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.