Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Abrianna Nelson
    Participant

Seems like y’all are a little faster and going a bit longer than I am, but I have the ride on my training plan for this Saturday, too. Is anyone interested in going to the BP and back in just about/just under two hours, about 15-17 mph? Meeting up at 8:30 to start with these guys?

Courtney Waltimyer
    Participant

Anyone want to ride on Saturday?

Jason Sreedhar
    Participant

Yes plz!

gat_pfc
    Participant

Hey, I’ll be at the PNC bank at 8:30 am and ride to the BP then maybe push on to T intersection and back.

glen

Joseph Fengler
    Participant

I am up to ride to the T – and beyond – if anyone wants to head to Poolsville for coffee.  I have a 5 hour ride in my training program.  My coach must be crazy!  #aj

Courtney Waltimyer
    Participant

I have a five hour ride planned too!! I would prefer to not do it on zwift or by myself!

Joseph Fengler
    Participant

Courtney.  Ditto.  While I love me some Zwift, 5 Hours is a stretch.  This will be my first ride in the real world this year.  How am I going to send “thumbs up” outside?!  Let’s do this!  #bikeexpresso

Courtney Waltimyer
    Participant

Time?  It’s calling for 55 at 7 and 57 at 9 so a little chilly but manageable. Also, what PNC location (newbie to riding in a group)

gat_pfc
    Participant

Still on Winter hours until the great proclamation comes down from ?? I never know who so its the Gtown PNC at the corner of M and Wisconsin at 8:30 am.

glen

joben
    Participant

I’m in for tomorrow 830 at PNC

mosered
    Participant

I’m planning to ride. Also, to walk around the cherry blossoms in full bloom at the Tidal Basin, for those who might be interested.

Courtney Waltimyer
    Participant

Going to try to come tomorrow, came down with a cold yesterday so it’s going to be a game time decision ?

wellnow14
    Participant

Sounds like they’re predicting thunderstorms tonight…ending tomorrow morning.

Seems like a good reason to keep the start time at 8:30 tomorrow… anyone else planning to ride?

bobcroker
    Participant

I’m in

gat_pfc
    Participant

Riding the Sky-Mass loop tomorrow if anyone’s interested meet at the Skyline HS parking lot (side entrance by baseball field) in Front Royal for an 8 am (OUCH) clip-in. Roads may be a little wet to start but then we’ll just be climbing for the first 2 hours.

glen

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.