Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Jake Hoke
    Participant

I will try to meet you guys tomorrow at M and Wisco

#firsttimer

-Jake

Michelle Thorne
    Participant

8:30 and how far? Thanks!

bobcroker
    Participant

Can we move to 7:30am?  It’s light out and it’s nice to go when there’s less traffic.

gat_pfc
    Participant

Lemme know if anyone is interested in riding the Mt. Weather loop with me on  Saturday–its about 55 miles, 4400 feet of up and bout 4 hours of pedaling with one or two breaks. Forecast looks good.

glen

bcfrank

I posted this on the FB NoVA and TriOut groups:

Mt. Weather ride on Saturday 4/20. 55 miles. 9:00AM Clip-in time. All speeds welcome. Meeting place is the VDot Park & Ride in Marshall, VA (4159 Frost St, Marshall, VA 2011). We will re-group twice during the ride (before the big climb near the Ashby Inn and then at store in Airmont). Cue sheet is available here: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/14689042 . Brick run afterward if you want. Then burgers, fries, and shakes at Foster’s Grille in Marshall.

And heck, why not make it even more fun: Barrel Oak Winery afterward for some wine!

Anyone is welcome to join.

Bryan

gat_pfc
    Participant

Always like to try and ride with the A team. Count me in.

glen

Joseph Serrano
    Participant

Im in too

klefler
    Participant

For anyone looking for something a little more leisurely, I’ll be leaving from Georgetown and stopping at the French bakery behind the BP for a cappuccino and croissant before heading back. 🙂

7:30 roll out

mosered
    Participant

An alternate might be to ride straight back to GT, then go to something like Baked and Wired.

wellnow14
    Participant

See y’all in Marshall! – Dan

gat_pfc
    Participant

I know its only MONday but lmk if anyone is interested in riding Sky-Mass loop (80 mi) on Saturday  4/27 morning or SM70 bike on Sunday morning 4/28.  Weather looks good. Start time–negotiable

glen

Official time change moving the club weekly Saturday ride to SUMMER HOURS (sunrise is at 6:15AM now so plenty of sun out by 7)!

• 7:10 at Capitol Hill
    • 7:30 at Georgetown PNC

Weather looks GREAT Saturday! Y’all have a great ride!

rtroll
    Participant

In for Sat. Glen – are you set on Sky-Mass or staying local?

gat_pfc
    Participant

Hey Ryan, I am set on Sky-Mass on Saturday and then SM70 (Deeep Creek) on Sunday. Need to feel the burn.

Weather looks good for going long. LMK if you are interested in joining the suffer.

glen

gat_pfc
    Participant

Hey Ryan, I am set on Sky-Mass on Saturday and then SM70 (Deep Creek) on Sunday. Need to feel the burn.

Weather looks good for going long. LMK if you are interested in joining the suffer.

glen

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.