Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

This topic contains 266 replies, has 78 voices, and was last updated by  Courtney Waltimyer 15 hours, 28 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 267 total)
  • Author

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Hey y’all, I haven’t been in a while but think I’m gonna be there this Sat.
    I’m seeing highs for the next 4 Sat’s in the low to mid 70’s.  Shall we switch to winter hours starting this Sat to have more light to get to Cap Hill/G’town and also get an extra hour to sleep in?  Vote, by chiming in here…
    winter = 810am(Cap Hill)/830(G’town), or (keeping) summer = 710am(Cap Hill)/730(G’town) ??
    – Adam

gat_pfc
    Participant

Woah. This is not Adam Stolzberg who wrote this post. It is definitely an imposter or a Putin bot. No way the real Adam wants to go to fing winter hours before we switch to standard time.  Identify yourself now you I wanna sleep in winnie roaster!!

HolliMarie
    Participant

Summer.

Hutchings
    Participant

Summer!  We can switch with standard time as we have in the past.

klefler
    Participant

How long are folks going?

HolliMarie
    Participant

6 hours.  Will probably head straight outta town from Rosalyn unless there’s a critical mass for club ride

Mohamed Boutaghou
    Participant

I vote winter…just so that I can watch the first half of Liverpool – Tottenham…

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Sorry Mo, with 2 votes for summer and 1 for winter, 0710/0730 it is.  See y’all at G’town tomorrow.
    Kelly, I’m doing about 35-40 miles so a loop after the BP and then back the usual way.
    – Adam

mosered
    Participant

Adam Real or Robot:

Still 7:30, right?

mosered
    Participant

What is the official start time now?

klefler
    Participant

I think we’re still on summer until the time change. I’ll be in Georgetown at 7:30.

hamid
    Participant

Is the ride still hapnneing tomorrow?  7:30 or 8:30?

hamid

gat_pfc
    Participant

Forecast is for a wet morning. Leaving Georgetown at 8:30 am may give it time to dry out a little more.

Joseph Fengler
    Participant

Checking in to confirm the ride and get the start time.  I know it will be a wet day.  But, I am in for a ride.  #peakweek #AZIM

bobcroker
    Participant

I’m in. 7:30 from G’town unless I hear different.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 267 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.