Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

This topic contains 295 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  MARK WIGFIELD 19 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 296 total)
  • Author

rtroll
    Participant

Would love to but need to be on a plane at 3p Sat so staying local. I’m around the following weekend, Adam and I are thinking Lake Anna (P-Man weekend) or Skyline on Sat.

Michelle Thorne
    Participant

Starting at 7:10 or 8:10 tomorrow? Thanks!

Connor Williams
    Participant

7:10 cap hill, 7:30 georgetown – we are officially in summer hours!

Courtney Waltimyer
    Participant

Anyone up for riding tomorrow? I have a 2:15 minute ride but could go longer depending on my legs (two weeks post Ironman problems!)

Julia Follick
    Participant

I’m planning to join tomorrow for my first ever Saturday ride with the group, looking forward to it.

Gandalf67
    Participant

I’ll be at the Georgetown location tomorrow… First Sat. group ride in– 3-4 years!  Just going to the BP gas station and back (~ 24 miles, I believe).

– Hernando

Randy Slikkers
    Participant

Is there a ride this Saturday and how long is it planned for? Thank you

mosered
    Participant

Some will be at the duathlon, but there’s always a ride, at a distance of your choice: 25 mi Gtown to Great Falls and back, up to 85 miles and more out to Sugarloaf Mt.

wellnow14
    Participant

It should be a nice morning for a (long) ride — I’m hoping to go far, but not too fast (75-80 mi at 18-20 mph pace)

7:10 cap hill, 7:30 georgetown – Dan

Domino
    Participant

I’ll probably end my two year hiatus and meet up at Gtown (planning on BP and back).

Dominique

gat_pfc
    Participant

Anyone riding tomorrow morning?  If so see you in gtown at 7:30 am.

glen

Courtney Waltimyer
    Participant

I’m in!!!!

Sam Cretcher
    Participant

Courtney Waltimyer and I are riding Skyline this Saturday. Clipped in and rolling at 7:30. Let me know if you plan on joining!

wellnow14
    Participant

Sounds great — I’m in! What’s the starting point? (And how many miles are you anticipating doing?)…

Dan

Sam Cretcher
    Participant

We’ll be starting from the Front Royal entrance to Shenandoah. This is my first time doing Skyline, so I don’t know many details beyond that.

We’re planning to ride for three or so hours. I really don’t know how many miles that will get us!

PM me if you want to coordinate by phone/text

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 296 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.