What's up team!

Home Forums Open Discussions Introduce Yourself What's up team!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jan Feldmann
    Participant

Hello all,

just registered to the DC Tri Club, seems to be an awesome group of people! My name is Jan, I am from Germany (where Jan is a male name 🙂 ), I am 40 years old, married, and live in Potomac,MD with my wife and two daughters. I moved to the DC area from the KC area last summer.

I was an avid Judoka from age six to age 35, and competed regularly. Not always very successful, but very enthusiastically. Other than that I have always enjoyed swimming and swam on a Masters team back in Kansas for two years. I have competed in a couple of sprint triathlons over the years, and my highlight was being the relay swimmer in a long distance race in Germany in 2014 (the infamous Ostseeman).

Most importantly, I just quit smoking three weeks ago (i know, I know…) and want to finally kick that habit. Focusing on endurance sports helps.

My goals? Have fun swimming, biking, and running, and see where it takes me!

Best,

jan

mosered
    Participant

Wilkommen, the Bruce Lee of Allemania.

Come to the Saturday bike rides, the masters swims, the HHs, join the Montgomery county Mafia sub club group, the Elite Team socials for all, the marathon training group, the track workouts…

Jan Feldmann
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome and the plethora of options out there! I am looking forward to it all…??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.