Swim Meet 101
DC Triathlon Club & Masters Swim Program member supported event!
- Sunday, February 25, 2018
- Doors open: 8:00AM
- Check-in: 8:00AM – 8:20AM
- Pre-race Meeting: 8:25AM
- Warm-up: 8:30AM – 8:55AM
- Meet start: 9:00AM
- Catholic University Raymond A. DuFour Aquatic Center
- 600 Taylor St. NE Washington, DC 20017
- 6 lane x 25-yard pool.
- Computer timing will be used
- A continuous warm-up & cool-down area will be available in the diving well
- Lap counter cards will be available for the 400-yd and 800-yd swim but you provide your own counter.
- Meet is open to all swimmers with an emphasis on helping those who have never competed before in a real swim meet.
- Swimmers may enter up to 4 individual events.
- Current US Masters Swimming rules will apply.
- Swimmers may start:
- From blocks.
- From poolside dive.
- From in water.
- $15 Early Bird entry per swimmer (NOT per event) – through 11:59PM February 13, 2018
- $20 Regular entry per swimmer (NOT per event) – through 12:00PM Saturday February 24, 2018 (NO LATE ENTRIES)
- Once officially registered via EventBrite, please fill out this Google Form selecting up to 4 events in which to participate.
- Please indicate on the Google Form, participant swimming skill level: Beginner. Intermediate. Advanced. Swimmers will be placed in heats according to skill level so you will be competing against swimmers of similar speed and competency.
- Relays will be formed on deck at the end of the event.
- Please consider volunteering for the Swim Meet if you cannot or do not want to race! This event cannot happen without the help of volunteers. Please sign up to volunteer here: Volunteer Registration»
|| 50 Freestyle
||100 Individual Medley
||200 Individual Medley
||200 Freestyle Relay
||200 Medley Relay
- Heat Results
- Points Competition Results