Our club partner BicycleProShop is offering all DCTriClub members 30% off Cannondale Bikes for the month of March! EXTENDED TO APRIL 15th!
Zone3, the fastest growing triathlon swim brand in North America, is excited to present its award winning range of products. For wetsuits, goggles, swimwear, neoprene accessories, training equipment, trisuits, and other items, Zone3 North America has you covered! Check out its website to explore the range. Members of DC Tri Club benefit from a 30% discount, only online at www.zone3.us
USA Triathlon has set the 2019 NATIONAL Club Championship to New Jersey State Triathlon! This is NOT the regional championship, but if you are looking for a race in July and can't join the NTP/ODP goal race the week before, then consider registering as DCTriClub at NJ State and help us bring up a National Club Championship!
Race Date: Saturday/Sunday, July 20 & 21, 2019
Olympic Distance? Half Iron? Full Iron? What are your 2019 resolutions? Complete your first triathlon in 2018 and want to go further? Go faster? The Club's Training Programs are here to help you achieve your goals! All programs are NOW OPEN for registration and will begin shortly!
Total200 is coming!
Total200 is a one day double century bike ride (200 mile & 200 kilometer options). Take on the challenge to finish a double century in a single day and have fun doing it. Volunteers needed too! Club members save 15% off registration! #ridelocal
Our DCTriClub specific 2019 Kinetic Multisports discount code is now active! Kinetic Triathlon! Diamond in the Rough! Waterman's! 50 races in the DC region! Triathlons! Duathlons! Aquathons! #racelocal
- March 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Wilson Aquatic Center
- March 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Wilson Aquatic Center
- March 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Wilson Aquatic Center
- March 30 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm at Georgetown
- April 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Wilson Aquatic Center
- April 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Wilson Aquatic Center
- April 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Wilson Aquatic Center
- April 6 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm at Georgetown
- March 31
- April 6
- April 6
- April 6
- April 7
- April 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- April 13
- April 13 - April 14