Ready to take your swimming to the next level this winter? Heard about masters swimming but aren't sure how it works? Join us to learn how most masters swim groups operate, what to know about group swim sessions and join a sample masters workout! Led by Elite Team member and club partner L4 Masters Swim coach Julie Billingsley, you'll gain confidence and knowledge about how to join our area's many masters groups.
Join us at our 2023 monthly happy hours! Let's grab drinks together! Alcoholic or non-alcoholic! Entirely your choice, but take some time off from training and let's just socialize! Read more to find out which watering holes we are gathering at this month!
The DC Triathlon Club is proud to bring back Princeton Carbonworks race wheels as our latest partner! In a story that starts with good will during a triathlon race, a friendship was struck between the DC Triathlon Club and Princeton Carbonworks race wheels. For the last few years, PCW has been disrupting the cycling and triathlon world by breaking industry benchmarks.
- Last Post
- October 3 @ 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm at Washington-Liberty High School Track
- October 4 @ 5:45 pm - 7:00 pm at
- October 7 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm at Georgetown
- October 8 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am at Hains Point, East Potomac Park
- October 10 @ 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm at Washington-Liberty High School Track
- October 11 @ 5:45 pm - 7:00 pm at
- October 14 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm at Georgetown
- October 14 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm at Bensville Park
- October 4 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 7
- October 8 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
- October 15
- October 29
- November 5 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- December 3 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm