A community of incredible women who support each other to accomplish their multi-sport goals. This group is open to all members, but is focused on providing a safe and nurturing space for female athletes. In order to create the most inclusive atmosphere possible, we do not design workouts to accommodate men or children. But we always welcome their support at our social events!
- May 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Kirwan’s on the Wharf DC
We are incredibly excited to announce that we will be having an exclusive Q&A and meet-and-greet with the Escape Triathlon Series’ official coach, professional triathlete Andy Potts! Yes, that’s right! Andy Potts! THE ANDY POTTS!!!!! Don’t miss out on this chance to learn from one of the most accomplished and most humble athletes in the.......
- May 24 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 amat Richard Montgomery HS Track|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00am on Thursday, repeating until October 25, 2018
You don’t have to be a triathlete, and you don’t have to have ever run on a track – this workout is open to all running paces, experience levels, and abilities. We’ll have a workout planned every week until October 25th, and we can help you can adapt as needed. We have fun, get in.......
To view the full list of Women's Group events, visit their calendar page:
About the Women's Group
- Stephanie Bechtold (Co-leader)
- Cynthia Steele (Co-leader)
- Tamieka Thomasson (Co-leader)
- Joyce Jones (Director of Community Development and Outreach)
- Women’s Group Weekly Track Workout:
- Thursdays, 6am, Richard Montgomery HS Track (May-October). Address for parking: Colonial Ct and Mt Vernon Pl, Rockville, MD
- Looking for a training buddy?
- Visit our Facebook page to connect with other members in this pace group, or post a message on the DC Tri Club Women’s Forum.
Opting In To The Women's Group
Help us build our community by volunteering to lead a ride or run! We want to create an environment where more people feel comfortable in attending group trainings. In order to make group training more accessible to female athletes we are looking for a volunteers to coordinate one time rides, runs, or social events. The responsibility of the lead will include selecting the location, route, meet up spot, arranging a sweeper if desired, and creating a group training atmosphere. If you’re interested in coordinating an event please contact Joyce Jones at email@example.com.
Women's Group Gallery