A community of incredible women who support each other to accomplish their multi-sport goals. This group is open to all members, but is focused on providing a safe and nurturing space for female athletes. In order to create the most inclusive atmosphere possible, we do not design workouts to accommodate men or children. But we always welcome their support at our social events!
- November 7 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Rock Creek Park
IT’S BACK! Get your costume ideas ready. Get your dog’s costume ready! We’re going to hit the trails of Rock Creek for the DCTriClub’s annual (let’s just forget 2020 happened) Spooky Trail 5K. Date: Sunday November 7th Time: 3:00PM Location: Rock Creek Park Picnic Area 6 +Google Map Address: 696 Beach Dr NW, Washington, DC 20012 Near: the intersection of.......
To view the full list of Women's Group events, visit their calendar page:
About the Women's Group
- Stephanie Bechtold (Co-leader)
- Cynthia Steele (Co-leader)
- Joyce Jones (Director of Community Development and Outreach)
- Women’s Group Weekly Track Workout:
- Thursdays, 6am, Richard Montgomery HS Track (May-October). Address for parking: Colonial Ct and Mt Vernon Pl, Rockville, MD
- Looking for a training buddy?
- Visit our Facebook page to connect with other members in this pace group, or post a message on the DC Tri Club Women’s Forum.
Opting In To The Women's Group
Help us build our community by volunteering to lead a ride or run! We want to create an environment where more people feel comfortable in attending group trainings. In order to make group training more accessible to female athletes we are looking for a volunteers to coordinate one time rides, runs, or social events. The responsibility of the lead will include selecting the location, route, meet up spot, arranging a sweeper if desired, and creating a group training atmosphere. If you’re interested in coordinating an event please contact Joyce Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Group Gallery