A community of incredible women who support each other to accomplish their multi-sport goals. This group is open to all members, but is focused on providing a safe and nurturing space for female athletes. In order to create the most inclusive atmosphere possible, we do not design workouts to accommodate men or children. But we always welcome their support at our social events!
- July 24 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm at Vida Fitness U Street
Everybody’s favorite Poolside HH, Twilight Tuesday, is back! Please make sure to RSVP by 3:30pm on July 24th using the Eventbrite link. Choose the July 24th date when you register. Your name needs to be on the list to gain entry to the Penthouse. If you can’t make it, please make sure to cancel your.......
- July 26 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 amat Richard Montgomery HS Track|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00am on Thursday, repeating until October 25, 2018
You don’t have to be a triathlete, and you don’t have to have ever run on a track – this workout is open to all running paces, experience levels, and abilities. We’ll have a workout planned every week until October 25th, and we can help you can adapt as needed. We have fun, get in.......
To view the full list of Women's Group events, visit their calendar page:
About the Women's Group
- Stephanie Bechtold (Co-leader)
- Cynthia Steele (Co-leader)
- Tamieka Thomasson (Co-leader)
- Joyce Jones (Director of Community Development and Outreach)
- Women’s Group Weekly Track Workout:
- Thursdays, 6am, Richard Montgomery HS Track (May-October). Address for parking: Colonial Ct and Mt Vernon Pl, Rockville, MD
- Looking for a training buddy?
- Visit our Facebook page to connect with other members in this pace group, or post a message on the DC Tri Club Women’s Forum.
Opting In To The Women's Group
Help us build our community by volunteering to lead a ride or run! We want to create an environment where more people feel comfortable in attending group trainings. In order to make group training more accessible to female athletes we are looking for a volunteers to coordinate one time rides, runs, or social events. The responsibility of the lead will include selecting the location, route, meet up spot, arranging a sweeper if desired, and creating a group training atmosphere. If you’re interested in coordinating an event please contact Joyce Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Group Gallery