Deep Creek Training Weekend
Join DC Tri for this very fun weekend full of camping, with a great open water swim in the crisp and clean Deep Creek Lake, rides on moderately/very challenging terrain, and opportunities to run around the park. Train with great views while escaping DC's heat and humidity. All skill levels welcome!
- Dates: July 30-August 1, 2021
- Location: Deep Creek Lake State Park
- Address: 898 State Park Rd Swanton, MD 21561
- Registration: Register here»
- Campsites are included in the "camping and training" registration, so no need to book your own!
- Volunteer: If you are able to help coordinate the training/camping weekend, please let us know and email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Details: A full schedule will be shared with all participants 2 weeks prior to the weekend. Arrival on Friday anytime after 3pm on Friday for campground check-in. Saturday morning ride clip-in at 8am and a mid-afternoon open water swim practice.