Diamond in the Rough/Elk Neck Training Weekend
Join DC Tri Club for our first training weekend of the year at Elk Neck State Park. It is near the site for Diamond in the Rough triathlon, so come get some train on the same terrain we'll be racing on a few weeks later.
Dates: May 31-June 2, 2019
Location: Elk Neck State Park
Address: 4395 Turkey Point Rd, North East, MD 21901
Registration: Register here. The registration cost includes campsite rentals. No need to book your own!
Volunteer: If you are able to help coordinate the training/camping weekend, please let us know and email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Details: A full schedule will be shared with all participants 2 or 3 weeks prior to the weekend. Arrival is any time after 3pm on Friday. Saturday will include a group ride, run and afternoon open water swim opportunity. Sunday workouts include a ride or run based on training plans.
Deep Creek Training Weekend
Join DC Tri for this is a very fun weekend full of camping, with a great open water swim in the crisp and clean Deep Creek Lake, rides on the moderately/very challenging terrain, and opportunities to run around the park and get great views all while escaping DC's heat and humidity. All skill levels welcome!
- Dates: July 26-28, 2019
- Location: Deep Creek Lake State Park
- Address: 898 State Park Rd Swanton, MD 21561
- Registration: Register here»
- Campsites are included in the registration, no need to book your own!
- Volunteer: If you are able to help coordinate the training/camping weekend, please let us know and email email@example.com!
- Details: A full schedule will be shared with all participants 2 or 3 weeks prior to the weekend. Arrival on Friday anytime after 3pm on Friday for campground check-in. Saturday morning ride clip-in at 8am and a mid-afternoon open water swim practice.