2019 Spooky 5K & Chili Cook-Off
A DCTriClub Volunteer Supported Event!
- Sunday November 3rd!
- Check-in at 3:00pm.
- Race at 3:30pm.
- Rock Creek Park - Picnic Area 6
- Address: 696 Beach Dr NW, Washington, DC 20012
Near: north of the intersection of Beach Dr. NW and Military Rd NW. Just north of the US Park Police D3 Rock Creek Station.
- 5K Trail Run (one loop)
- RideWithGPS Route»
- $5 per individual
- Free if you bring chili!
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! WebScorer Registration»
- The event will start and finish near the picnic pavilion.
- Athletes will run ONE loops of the marked trail.
- Course will not be closed to other folks.
- Awards for fastest male and female finishers, first human-canine team finish, best costume, and tastiest chili!
- If you are interested in volunteering at the event, please sign up on the registration page (COMING SOON). If you have questions, contact the race director.
- Becky Hirselj, email firstname.lastname@example.org