A DCTriClub Volunteer Supported Event!
- Saturday May 18, 2019 (National Armed Forces Day)
- Check In at 8am
- Event starts at 8:30
- The roads will NOT be closed to traffic, so please be mindful of that when you are running and riding!
- 1.5 mile run (2 loops run/bike lane). Course Map»
- 16.8 mile ride (4 loops around the park). Course Map»
- 3.1 mile run. Course Map»
- The event will begin and end at parking area E. See above for location/map
REGISTER FOR THE DUATHLON!
- Registration via WebScorer!
- $10 early bird registration opens Monday April 29th
- $15 starting Tuesday May 14th
- $5 for club members who are active military (please be honest and forthright when registering with this option)
- The bike course is not closed to traffic during the event. Cyclists must obey all traffic laws.
- VOLUNTEERS are needed to run this event. Volunteers will earn points towards a free annual club membership. Please register to volunteer here.
2018 Duathlon #2 - Anacostia Park