2023 Duathlon #2
A DCTriClub Volunteer Supported Event!
- Date: Saturday May 6, 2023
- Check In: 7:30am
- Pre-Event Meeting: 7:50am
- General Start: 8:00am
- Location: Hains Point – Southern Tip (Bus pull-through parking lot).
- Address: 2301 Ohio Dr SW, Washington, DC 20024
- Google Map Link»
- Metro: Smithsonian Station
- 1.0 mile run (Run 1 Course Map»)
- 12.8 mile ride [4 loops] (Bike Course Map»)
- 3.0 mile run (Run 2 Course Map»)
- The event will begin and end at the bus pull-through parking lot.
- Park gates open at 7:00AM, in theory.
- Transition will be set up in the bus pull-through parking lot.
- Volunteers will watch “transition” during the event.
- The bike course is NOT closed to traffic during the event. Cyclists must obey all traffic laws!
- Registration OPENS Monday April 3rd
- Price: $8.
- Registration via WebScorer: Register here»
- Registration closes: Saturday April 8th.
- Race max: 30 participants.
- Rain or shine event. No refunds.
- Please consider volunteering for the Duathlon if you cannot or do not want to race. This event cannot happen without the help of volunteers. Please sign up to volunteer here: Volunteer Registration»
- These races are for fun, so we're going to do something fun for awards. You just have to sign up to see what the awards will be!
- Race Director
- Email: DCTriClub Race Director»