2018 Duathlon #2 - Anacostia Park
A DCTriClub Volunteer Supported Event!
- Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Check In at 8am
- Event starts at 8:30
- Anacostia Park (1900 Anacostia Park, SE; Area E)
- Directions and park map»
- The roads will NOT be closed to traffic, so please be mindful of that when you are running and riding!
- 1.5 mile run (2 loops run/bike lane). Course Map»
- 16.8 mile ride (4 loops around the park). Course Map»
- 3.1 mile run. Course Map»
- The event will begin and end at parking area E. See above for location/map
- The bike course is not closed to traffic during the event. Cyclists must obey all traffic laws.
- VOLUNTEERS are needed to run this event. Volunteers will earn points towards a free annual club membership. Please register to volunteer here.