2020 Time Trial #2
A DCTriClub Volunteer Supported Event!
- Date: Sunday October 18th
- Check-in: 8:15 am.
- Race time: 8:30 am.
- Hains Point / East Potomac Park
- Bus pull-through parking lot at the far end of the point.
- 4-loop "Sprint" option - 12.8 miles
- 8-loop "Olympic" option 25.6 miles
- Event Page: Time Trial #2» (coming soon)
- $4 event registration.
- Registration now open.
- Registration for Time Trial #2 closes 11:59PM on Saturday October 17.
- Register for THIS event: Webscorer Registration Link»
- Register for THE SERIES: WebScorer Series Registration Link» NO SERIES this year.
- The event will start and finish near the bus parking lot near the far end of Hains Point.
- Athletes are responsible for following traffic laws (stopping at signs as necessary) and assume all risk of police citations.
- Course will NOT be closed to traffic.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHEN NOT RIDING.
- Again: MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHEN NOT RIDING!
- Public restrooms at Hains Point are currently closed. So be aware of this!
- If you are interested in volunteering at the event, please contact the race director.
- Race Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org