2018 Time Trial #2 - Prince William Forest
A DCTriClub Volunteer Supported Event!
- Check-in at 8 am.
- Race at 8:30 am.
- Prince William Forest Park (see park map)
- 2-loop bicycle time trial (approx. 14 miles)
- $10 single event registration.
- $15 time trial series (both events) registration.
- Registration open Sept. 1 through Oct. 20 (6pm)
- The event will start and finish at Parking Area D.
- Athletes are responsible for following traffic laws (stopping at signs as necessary) and assume all risk of police citations.
- Course will not be closed to traffic.
- The event will take place at Parking Area D (see park map)
- Athletes are responsible for paying park entry fee upon entrance (go to Visitor's Center)
- There is no restroom at parking area D, stop at the Visitor's Center on your way in/out of the park
- Parking area D is a small lot. Please plan to carpool and/or arrive early. Parking in the grass WILL NOT be permitted. If there is no space available, drop off your gear and park at another lot along Scenic Drive.
- If you are interested in volunteering at the event, please contact the race director.
Becky Hirselj, email email@example.com