Club Track Workouts
Banneker High School Track Workout – Wed Morning
Join Hilary Cairns as she leads track workouts early Wednesday mornings at Banneker High School Track. Workout starts at 5:45 AM. Intervals range from 400m-2 miles for a total of 3-4 miles of speed. All abilities welcome. Enter the campus and bear right at the fork. The athletic center and track will be on your right. Contact Hilary to be added to the track email list. Weekly emails include the workout plan as well as any last-minute changes in location.
- Day: Wednesdays
- Time: 5:45AM
- Location: Banneker High School
- Address: 800 Euclid St. NW Washington DC 20001
- Metro: U Street/African-Amer Civil War Memorial/Cardozo
DCTC Women's Group Track Workout - Thurs Morning
Thursdays, 6am - May-October. Join the DCTC's Women's Community Group for a weekly track workout at the Richard Montgomery High School. The workout is open to all women at any pace!
For updates join the Women's Group Facebook page.
- Day: Thursday
- Time: 6am
- Location: Richard Montgomery High School
- Address: Colonial Ct and Mt Vernon Pl, Rockville, MD
Washington-Lee High School Track Workout - Tuesday Evening
Join Kyoko for Tuesday evening track workouts at Washington-Lee HS in Arlington, VA. Meet up at 6:15pm for warm up on your own and the workout will run from 6:30pm -7:30pm including cool down. If you need to leave early, that is fine! A coach will be providing the weekly workout the night before and sometimes will be there in the AM to lead the workout. Open for all levels. Have questions? Contact Kyoko Kawai
- Day: Tuesdays
- Time: 6:15pm-7:30pm
- Location: Washington-Lee High School
- Address: 1301 N Stafford St, Arlington, VA 22201 Meet at the Washington Blvd and N. Stafford St. corner of track.
- Metro: Ballston-MU
Winter Marathon/Half Marathon Group
Join the Winter Marathon/Half Marathon training group to keep your motivation going through the cold months.
For the 2018-2019 season, group will start at 9am and will head out from a different location each week. They will follow a training plan that will have you ready for a marathon/half-marathon by March. The plan isn’t strict – people can join for the full run or a part of it, whatever suits them. The goal is to have a few different pace groups each week. Regardless of pace, we will all start and finish together – when the final runner is done, we all head off for hot drinks and food.
Potomac River Running
Looking for a weekday group run? Longtime club partner Potomac River Running hosts weekly group fun runs from all of their 8 locations! So no matter where you live in the area, there's a great training opportunity for you! For details, visit the =PR= website.
Here is a sampling of their weekly schedule:
- Arlington - Ladies' Night - Tuesdays at 6:30-7:30PM
- Arlington - Pub Run - Wednesdays at 6:30-7:30PM
- DC - All-Comer's Fun Run - Wednesdays at 6:30-7:30PM
- Fairfax - Fun Run - Mondays at 6:30-7:30PM
- Reston - All-Comer's Fun Run - Thursdays at 6:30-7:30PM
- Vienna - Taco Tuesday Fun Run - Tuesdays at 6:30-7:30PM