2019 Splash 'n' Dash
A DCTriClub Volunteer Supported Event!
- COMING SOON!
- Check In: 8:00am
- Warm Up: 8:00-8:20am
- Pre-Event Meeting: 8:20am
- Line Up: 8:25am (athletes will self-seed fast to slow. *Please know your 100y swim time to accomplish this.*)
- General Start: 8:30am
- Catholic University Raymond A. DuFour Aquatic Center
- 600 Taylor St. NE Washington, DC 20017
- Athletes will swim (snaking the pool) 300 yards and then transition to the run where they will head outside and run 2.4 miles (2 laps around the DuFour Center).
- Registration COMING SOON!
- $10 Early Bird entry per participant – through COMING SOON
- $15 General Registration – March 10 through COMING SOON
- Register via WebScorer: DCTri Splash&Dash Registration»
- Registration closes: COMING SOON!
- Rain or shine event. No refunds.
- Please consider volunteering for the Splash & Dash if you cannot or do not want to race, This event cannot happen without the help of volunteers. Please sign up to volunteer here: Volunteer Registration»
- The top male and female finishers will receive a prize!
- 2019 Splash & Dash Results»
- Becky Hirselj
- Contact: DCTriClub Race Director»