2020 Swim Meet
A DCTriClub Volunteer Supported Event!
- Date: TBD
- Doors open: 8:00AM
- Check-in: 8:00AM - 8:20AM
- Pre-race Meeting: 8:25AM
- Warm-up: 8:30AM - 8:55AM
- Meet start: 9:00AM
- Catholic University Raymond A. DuFour Aquatic Center
- 600 Taylor St. NE Washington, DC 20017
- 6 lane x 25-yard pool.
- Computer timing will be used
- A continuous warm-up & cool-down area will be available in the diving well
- Lap counter cards will be available for the 500-yd and 1000-yd swim but you provide your own counter.
- Meet is open to all swimmers with an emphasis on helping those who have never competed before in a real swim meet.
- Swimmers may enter up to 5 individual events (with the option of doing the Cupcake 400 as a 6th event).
- Current US Masters Swimming rules will apply.
- Swimmers may start:
- From blocks.
- From poolside dive.
- From in water.
- $15 Early Bird entry per swimmer (NOT per event) – through TBD.
- $20 Regular entry per swimmer (NOT per event) – through TBD.
- Register via EventBrite: DCTri Swim Meet Registration»
- Registration closes: Friday September 13th @ 6:00PM! NO LATE ENTRIES! We have to prepare everything for the timing system and that takes time. Late entries take a lot of extra work to add into the system.
- In the WebScorer registration, please select your swimming skill level: Beginner. Intermediate. Advanced. Depending on how many swimmers are in each event and how many heats there are, we will attempt to place swimmers in heats according to skill level so you will be competing against swimmers of similar speed and competency.
- In the WebScorer registration, please select up to FIVE (5) events in which to participate; there is the option to also swim the Cupcake 400 as a 6th event because it's just SO fun!
- Relays will be formed on deck at the end of the event.
- 200 Medley Relay
- 200 Freestyle
- 100 Individual Medley
- 50 Freestyle
- 200 Individual Medley
- 500 Freestyle
- 50 Butterfly
- 100 Freestyle
- 1000 Freestyle
- 50 Backstroke
- 100 Backstroke
- Cupcake 400
- 50 Breaststroke
- 200 Freestyle Relay
- Heat Results
- Points Competition Results
- Race Director
- Contact: DCTriClub Race Director»