2019 Swim Meet
A DCTriClub Volunteer Supported Event!
- COMING SOON!
- Doors open: 8:00AM
- Check-in: 8:00AM - 8:20AM
- Pre-race Meeting: 8:25AM
- Warm-up: 8:30AM - 8:55AM
- Meet start: 9:00AM
- Catholic University Raymond A. DuFour Aquatic Center
- 600 Taylor St. NE Washington, DC 20017
- 6 lane x 25-yard pool.
- Computer timing will be used
- A continuous warm-up & cool-down area will be available in the diving well
- Lap counter cards will be available for the 400-yd and 800-yd swim but you provide your own counter.
- Meet is open to all swimmers with an emphasis on helping those who have never competed before in a real swim meet.
- Swimmers may enter up to 4 individual events.
- Current US Masters Swimming rules will apply.
- Swimmers may start:
- From blocks.
- From poolside dive.
- From in water.
- $15 Early Bird entry per swimmer (NOT per event) – through COMING SOON
- $20 Regular entry per swimmer (NOT per event) – through COMING SOON (NO LATE ENTRIES)
- Register via EventBrite: DCTri Swim Meet Registration»
- Registration closes: COMING SOON! NO LATE ENTRIES.
- Once officially registered via EventBrite, please fill out this Google Form (COMING SOON) selecting up to 4 events in which to participate.
- Please indicate on the Google Form, participant swimming skill level: Beginner. Intermediate. Advanced. Swimmers will be placed in heats according to skill level so you will be competing against swimmers of similar speed and competency.
- Relays will be formed on deck at the end of the event.
- 400 Freestyle
- 50 Backstroke
- 100 Freestyle
- 200 Individual Medley
- 800 Freestyle
- 50 Breaststroke
- 50 Freestyle
- 100 Individual Medley
- 200 Freestyle
- 50 Butterfly
- 200 Freestyle Relay
- 200 Medley Relay
- Heat Results
- Points Competition Results
- Becky Hirselj
- Contact: DCTriClub Race Director»