Ready to join?
Want to know more?
The DC Tri Club welcomes multisport athletes of all levels, from beginners to seasoned Ironman athletes. We provide a community where DC metro area athletes can meet, train, and socialize. Membership costs just $60 per year ($50 if you opt out of receiving a kit). All members at $60 and up receive a DC Tri Club water bottle and sticker and the choice of a tech-tee (gender specific), transition towel, baseball cap, or visor. Membership is valid for one year from the date of payment.
Membership in the DC Tri Club provides the following benefits:
- Access to our suite of training programs (additional fees apply)
- New Triathlete Program (NTP)
- Olympic Distance Program (ODP)
- Half Ironman Program (HIP)
- Ironman Program (IMP)
- Masters Swim Program (MSP)
- Off-season Spin Program (OSP)
- free or low-cost triathlon clinics hosted by industry experts, local merchant partners, and veteran club members
- swim technique
- cycling skills
- run form
- strategic season and race planning
- training with heart rate
- So You Want To Be An Ironman?
- low-cost club races
- time trial
- swim meet
- organized group workouts
- social activities
- weekly email newsletters to keep you informed on all things triathlon
- post / reply access to the DC Tri Club forum
- a community of triathletes to train and race with
- club support at local area races
- discounts from local merchant partners
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com