Ready to join?
Want to know more?
The DC Tri Club welcomes triathletes of all levels, from beginners to seasoned Ironman athletes. Our primary purpose is to provide a community where DC metro area triathletes can meet, train, and socialize. The cost is only $60 per year for membership, $50 if you opt out of receiving a kit. All members (unless you opt out of receiving a kit) will receive a DC Tri Club water bottle and sticker. Membership also includes the choice of a tech-tee (gender specific), transition towel, baseball cap, or visor. Membership is valid for one year from the date of payment.
Full Access Membership in the DC Tri Club provides the following benefits:
- Free Group Workouts in each sport a number of times per week organized by skill level
- Group social activities and outings
- Monthly happy hours
- Annual Ironman World Championship (Kona) Viewing Party
- Annual Holiday Party
- Access to post/reply to DC Tri Club forum
- Club Support at Local Area Races
- Clinics for:
- Various specialty clinics on nutrition, training, racing, and achieving your triathlon goals
- Open water swim workouts
- Low Cost Club Training Races
- Training Triathlon
- Time Trial Series
- Access to our training programs (paid)
- A community of triathletes to train with and support similar goals
- A wealth of triathlon experience and information available at any time
- Discounts at our merchant partners
- Weekly email newsletter about club activities
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.