Reply To: [NTP 2017] Training Group: DC (Capitol Hill NE/SE, Navy Yard, SW Waterfront)

Home Forums Programs (paid participants) New Triathlete Program (NTP) for Paid Participants [NTP 2017] Training Group: DC (Capitol Hill NE/SE, Navy Yard, SW Waterfront) Reply To: [NTP 2017] Training Group: DC (Capitol Hill NE/SE, Navy Yard, SW Waterfront)

Dina Finkel
Participant

Amanda and Katherine – sorry to have dropped the thread about squeezing in training for Cherry Blossom.  I did zero training on a 2 week vacation, and then got sick when I returned home, so my “training” for the cherry blossom has been very unstructured.  I’m just planning on finishing rather than racing/shooting for a particular goal time.  I’ve been running three times a week, so switching out one of the bike/swims for an additional run.  Twice a week, I run 4, and then will increase my mileage for the “long” run on the weekends (I’m up to 6.5 at this point).  I’m out of town this weekend, but interested in a long(ish) run the weekend before the CB!

Dina