Vertical Swimmer’s Sunday Long Rides

Home Forums Training Bike Vertical Swimmer’s Sunday Long Rides

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

Vertical Swimmer’s Sunday Long Rides

Note that long-time clubber Tuan N. continues to lead fast and rather humorous long rides most Sundays out of Georgetown.

You can get in touch with him via: (https://www.facebook.com/tuan2u)

mosered
    Participant

Hello Children of The Corn,

You know what’s better than a Vietnamese emailing you during billable hours? … A Vietnamese emailing you during billable hours to tell you that it’s billable hours.   I haven’t been this excited about emailing you during billable hours since that time my boss told me that I needed to stop sending personal emails during billable hours.   Like I told him, I can only Facebook for so long before I get bored.

Anyway, enough of the pleasantries.  Let’s get the 2024’s edition of Sunday Bike Ride with the Vertical Swimmer started.  If you are interested in buffering the wind from my soft delicate face this year, please click on the green “Register” link.  I will start a new email distro list so as not to spam the haters with my weekly diatribes about THE MAN, the law, or science.

Below is this year’s schedule.  We’ll most likely/maybe/perhaps not gather to shake the legs sometime in May for a ride or 2, but I need to get back on the bike to regain some of my girlish figure beforehand.  I’m still recovering from the dozen donuts diet.  Plus, if the air temperature is not equal to or greater than my weight, I don’t ride … so start praying for 70+ air temp at the start.

As always, the schedule below is for entertainment purposes only.  Routes and mileages will vary, depending on the peloton,   I have not signed up for an Ironman this year.  The gods have not spoken to me yet.  Once they do, the universe as well as the schedule may change.  The DC Tri club’s race this year is Ironman Chattanooga, so the schedule is geared towards that race … for propaganda purposes.

June 2
    54 miles

June 9
    70 miles

June 16
    80 miles

June 23
    89 miles

June 30
    80 miles

July 7
    89 miles

July 14
    100 miles

July 21
    70 miles

July 28
    80 miles

Aug 4
    89 miles

Aug 11
    100 miles

Aug 18
    80 miles

Aug 25
    89 miles

Sep 1
    100 Miles

Sep 8
    Ironman Vietnam – 0.0 mile swim, 26.2 m run, and 117 miles on the bike. If it was easy, they’d call it Ironman Cambodia.

Sep 15
    80 miles

Sep 22
    70 miles

dsgrunning
    Participant

Thanks for the propaganda, Ed.

Anyone who wants to join the ride can contact me at number55555 at yahoo dot com

–Tuan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.