Home › Forums › Programs (paid participants) › Olympic Distance Program (ODP) for Paid Participants › Training while traveling › Reply To: Training while traveling
Thanks, Victoria and AJ, for your advice! Some of the things that I do while traveling are:
- Pack a jump rope and plan cardio/functional strength circuits for days when I can’t get in a run, bike, or swim (sometimes taken from the Nike Training app).
- Recruit workout buddies among my colleagues.
- Rent a bike or take a bike tour to get to know a new city.
- Take an easy day or day off when I feel tired or sick.
- Drink water and walk around constantly on long flights.