Home › Forums › Programs (paid participants) › Olympic Distance Program (ODP) for Paid Participants › Race Planning Webinar Details › Reply To: Race Planning Webinar Details
Thank you for everyone that joined last evening for the Running Biomechanics & Injury Prevention webinars last evening. Hopefully you learned a great deal of new information that you can apply to your training immediately.
That said, we will be doing the Race Planning Webinar tomorrow night (Thursday).
Please read completely to make the most of our online clinics and minimize frustration/disturbances (including the very important action items from FreeConferenceCall at the end of this post). Most importantly, I am starting the clinic at 7:20 pm (not 7:30 pm). Again, read on for further information.
Subject: Race Planning Online Webinar
Date and Time: Thursday, March 26, 2020 7:20 PM – 9:00 PM
Race Planning; Followed by Q&A (60 minutes)
Ironman Specifics; Followed by Q&A (30 minutes)
- Please download the appropriate desktop app to view the online meeting : https://www.freeconferencecall.com/downloads#download_application
- Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/alyssamorrison
Preferred Method: Online meeting ID: alyssamorrison
Alternative Method: Dial-in number (US): (515) 604-9377 – Access code: 921881#
If you chose to dial in instead of joining the online meeting, please follow the webinar with the following powerpoint presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/157m8kO0NFwQSpI982EonQ2NidTK-HGrR/view?usp=sharing
That said, please read the important information from FreeConferenceCall.com to streamline your experience.
“We wanted to provide an update. Millions of people around the world are hitting phone carrier systems and the internet at levels never before seen. This has resulted in some people experiencing busy signals whether calling in to a conference line or just trying to call friends and family. If you would like to help alleviate some of the strain here are some things you can do:
- Download the latest version of our mobile app.We’ve built in call routing technology to help avoid phone carriers that are experiencing high congestion. In the app you can also choose to call in using wifi. We suggest trying this if you previously called in and received a busy signal. Download for iPhone or Download for Android.
- Schedule meetings 5, 15, 45, or 50 minutes past the hour.As an example try scheduling your meeting to start at 9:50 instead of 10:00. This is because demand surges on the hour and the half hour and your phone carriers network will be most strained at those times.
- If you call in and receive a busy signal send a text that says “Help” to your conferences dial-in number.We will then send you backup numbers that you can use.
Look forward to our first online clinic at 7:20 pm on Thursday!