Reply To: [NTP 2017] Training Group: DC (Capitol Hill NE/SE, Navy Yard, SW Waterfront)

Home Forums Programs (paid participants) New Triathlete Program (NTP) for Paid Participants [NTP 2017] Training Group: DC (Capitol Hill NE/SE, Navy Yard, SW Waterfront) Reply To: [NTP 2017] Training Group: DC (Capitol Hill NE/SE, Navy Yard, SW Waterfront)

Dina Finkel
Participant

Hi all,

You may already know this, but sometimes lanes aren’t available to the public even when the pool is open.  You might want to check this schedule and/or call ahead of time to make sure you’ll actually be able to swim.

https://dpr.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/dpr/service_content/attachments/William%20H.%20Rumsey%20Winter%202017.pdf

I also live near Lincoln Park and would be down for morning runs/swims (I can confirm the pool is hopping on Tuesday mornings at 6:45!).  I’m at dinafinkel@gmail.com.  I’m also running the cherry blossom 10 miler, so I will be need to increase my mileage from the training plans (I’m signed up for the Olympic distance). I’m typically a 10-10:30 minute pace.  I am going on vacation next week, so I’ll probably be a more engaged participant after Presidents’ Day weekend.

Where does the Navy Yard run group meet?