Reply To: Kick Off Meeting – Monday February 6th

CoachAJ
Participant

Good morning,

Thank you to everyone that came out last night! We had a great attendance! And thank you to those who joined us at Guapo’s for a drink afterwards. It was a great way to start meeting the other participants and training partners.

As a follow up, please find several items:

1. For those of you who could not attend or for those who would like to listen to the presentation again, the recording worked! Please use the link below. It is about 95 minutes so be sure you have sufficient time to sit down and listen in. Please also note that it took the first 30 seconds to start the recording and get it all up and running. So the presentation starts around 30 seconds in to the recording.

Kick Off Meeting Presentation

I will keep this up and available until April 1. At this time, I will need to remove it due to storage space issues (it’s a big file)!

2. In addition, I wanted to point you to the handouts and resources that I spoke to last evening. If you log into the DC Tri Club website, under Ironman Training Program -> IMP 2017, go to the Handouts & Resources tab and the documents are included in this location.

Thank you again for your attendance last evening! Hopefully it was an abundance of helpful information to jump start the season!

Look forward to seeing everyone on March 5th for your first skills clinics!

AJ