Reply To: 2019/2020 Board of Directors Nominations

Home Forums News Club Management 2019/2020 Board of Directors Nominations Reply To: 2019/2020 Board of Directors Nominations

bcfrank

I suppose I can’t delay the inevitable, so here we go!

My name is Bryan Frank and I am seeking your vote to return to the Board for the 2019/2020 term. I joined the club back in the spring of 2008. The New Triathlete Program informational meeting piqued my interest and I decided to give the sport a try. The rest is history.

In 2010, I became a Co-Leader of the New Triathlete Program and served as the primary co-lead for the program in 2011 and 2012. After three years in that role, I opted to go for bigger things and joined the club’s Board of Directors and took over as the Director of Programs overseeing all of the club programs. During that time, I worked with the Co-Leaders of all the club’s program to ensure that the club was putting on the best and most highly appreciated and highly respected programs in the triathlon community. After two years of that, I wanted to put my MBA degree to use, so I moved over to Director of Finance (aka Treasurer) for the club overseeing all of the club’s financials.

I will put this in writing here, but if elected, this will be my LAST term on the Board (let the celebrations or sorrow-fests begin). I have served the Club in some fashion for the last 8 years so I figured I would round that number out to 10 and then hand the reigns over to other worthy leaders. In my last term, I want to focus on engaging the current club members more and figure out how to get them back to our club events and club races and club trainings and re-instill that DCTriClub spirit!

Thank you for this opportunity and your consideration. I look forward to hopefully being able to continue serving the club in its entirety.

…and we thank you for your support.

Bryan