Hi David and all – the way to do this is in your profile/account on the IRONMAN website. Here is how to do it:
I have an IRONMAN Account but I am not connected to my TriClub.
- Visit the IRONMAN Website and login to your existing IM Account using the link below: http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/registration/sign-in.aspx#axzz3SbUGeIK3
- Update your contact information if needed
- Update your club affiliation by clicking on “My Athlete Profile” from the menu bar on the left of the page.
- Under “Tri Club Affiliation” click on the box and start tying the name of your TriClub.
- Once your club is listed, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes”.
- Please note, after saving, your club may not remain listed but it has been saved in our database.
Hopefully it’s quick and easy so that DC Tri Club will be your club affiliation!
Let me know if you have questions!
DC Tri Club Support