Reply To: club President Impeached

Home Forums Open Discussions General Discussions club President Impeached Reply To: club President Impeached

As hard as I work, & as successful as our Club has become with our Programs, our Races & everything else, it is ashame that Steele makes us spend so much time & money on this ridiculous Impeachment Lite Hoax. I should be able to devote all of my time to the REAL DCTRI!

Steele gives us the most unfair trial in the history of the U.S. Congress, and now she is crying for fairness in the Senate, and breaking all rules while doing so. She lost Congress once, she will do it again!

Crazy Steele wants to dictate terms on the Impeachment Hoax to the Republican Majority Senate, but striped away all Due Process, no lawyers or witnesses, on the Democrat Majority House. The Dems just wish it would all end. Their case is dead, their poll numbers are horrendous!

Steele is looking for a Quid Pro Quo with the Senate. Why aren’t we Impeaching her?

Okay… I can’t scroll through any more of his tweets to alter… that was painful… 😛