Reply To: 2021/2022 Board of Directors Nominations

Home Forums News Club Management 2021/2022 Board of Directors Nominations Reply To: 2021/2022 Board of Directors Nominations

Hutchings
Participant

Hi, my name is Cindy Hutchings and I am happy to kick off the nomination process. I am currently on the Board as the Director of Programs and would love to continue in that role. I have been a member of the DC Tri Club since 2010 and an active programs volunteer for 8 years. In pre-Covid times, I was a regular on the Saturday morning bike rides and NoVa track along with all the fun Club events. In addition, I have been on the Elite team for the past 6 years.

I would like to continue serving on the Board of Directors because I want to continue giving back to the sport that has given me so much. I enjoy assisting others in their triathlon journey and it makes me so happy to see people achieve their goals.  To me, the sport is more about community along with the physical and mental benefits of training and racing.

As for personal characteristics, I like to laugh and have strong organizational skills.  But I do not like public speaking especially if a stage is involved.

Cindy