Bike case to borrow or buy

Home Forums Classifieds Wanted Bike case to borrow or buy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    remi326
    Participant

Hello! I’m traveling for the Havana Triathlon in February. Looking for a hard box to take it with me on the plane (SW airlines) as checked baggage. Cuba does not allow bike shipping. Does anyone have a box? I will gladly come pick it up and pay for the use of it.

Thanks in advance,

Remi

hoyamarg
    Participant

Hi Remi!

A friend of mine is selling his travel bike case, a B&W International Bike Guard Curv.  He used this case to fly cross country for a race and besides that trip its brand new. This case gives you piece of mind when flying with your bike and is super easy to pack yourself. This case is perfect for anyone who competes in any type of competitive bike racing as it will fit a road bike, a TT bike or even a 29er mountain bike. It also comes with two wheel bags and several bags for gear that can be used for accessories and packed in the free space between the bike frame.

This is the lightest bike case on the market and is top-of-the-line. It retails for $850. He doesn’t have any races scheduled and his Fiance says its taking up too much space in their one bedroom apartment in Capitol Hill. $450 cash or best over.

His email address is Erik dot M dot Braun @gmail.com

Good luck on your race!

~Margaret

pgfde121
    Participant

I rent them, $40 per two week period.  Let me know if you’d like to book, reservations require Paypal payment to lock in your dates.  Thx!

Brett Werblow
    Participant

Hi pgfde121 –

Are you still renting bike cases?

Thanks,

brett

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.