Discount Code – WaveOne Open Water (not working)

Home Forums Training Swim Discount Code – WaveOne Open Water (not working)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    W Will
    Participant

Hi,

What is the current discount code for WaveOne Open Water Swim?

I attempted to use the current one listed “[removed]” and it did not work; nor did it work when I tried [removed].

Thanks in advance,

web
    Participant

Hi WWill,

Sorry about the code but thanks for giving us a heads-up about it. I notified Nick, our partnerships director (partnerships@dctriclub.org) about the discount code not working. Hopefully he can provide a quick answer and resolution.

Also, I removed the codes that were posted in this thread. These forums are in public view and the contracts with our partners restrict the discounts to be used only by our club members.

Thanks,
    Justin Bauer
    Director of Web and Technology

I just noticed you’re listed as “Keymaster” Justin! Who is the Gatekeeper? ??????

W Will
    Participant

Thanks KeyMaster Justin,

I did not realize I had posted for public view.  Thanks for correcting that.

Hope to have an updated code “privately” posted soon.

Stacey
    Participant

Hi all,

Adding this post so I can get notifications, or be included when the discount code is figured out.  Is the code just for individual swims or would it apply to the summer unlimited swim memberships (currently $449)?

W Will
    Participant

Hi “KeyMaster” Justin or Partnership Director Nick,

Any update on the WaveOne Open Water Discount Code?

Thanks,

W WILL

Discount code has been updated. Please go to the Partnerships – Redeem Discounts Page to find the updated code (you will need to be logged in!)

web
    Participant

Bryan – Thanks for following-up!

To finally answer your question, Zuul is the gatekeeper. Now that we have the updated discount code, we are prepared for the coming of Gozer, the Destructor.

web
    Participant

Stacey – Yes, the discount code looks like it’s valid for WaveOne’s summer unlimited membership. There’s some text on their website that indicates club discounts are accepted. I also just clicked through the WaveOne website and successfully applied it before finalizing a payment.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.