For Sale: Garmin 910xt

Home Forums Classifieds For Sale For Sale: Garmin 910xt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Glomb
    Participant

I see a bunch of other Garmin 910xt’s for sale so I’m not sure if anyone is interested in this one but its worth a shot.

Looking to sell it for $75 or best offer.

It’s about 2.5 years old and I recently bought myself a newer one. Mostly, I’m trying to declutter and don’t really need a 2nd Garmin lying around, especially since it’s not being used. I did not purchase it with a HRM but can include one in the deal if that makes this purchase more enticing. It will come with the charging cable (of course).

It’s in great condition. There is one small scratch on the side but honestly, you barely notice it and it does not effect the overall appearance of the watch.

If you’re NTP and or a newbie and are interested in a Garmin but don’t want to shell out a ton of money for one, let me know. We can work out a deal. Like I said earlier, I would almost rather have it put to good use than sitting in my drawer doing nothing.

Let me know if you’re interested.

christine cockrell
    Participant

I’m interested, but hope there is instruction manual or info on how to use it?

Elizabeth Glomb
    Participant

The instruction manual that came with it was extremely unhelpful so I just downloaded the one that was online. I will happily provide you a link to that.

Also, I see you posted on my post for the trainer. Email me at elizabethglomb [at] gmail [dot] com to coordinate either of these items. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.