Hains Point – Weekday AM

Home Forums Training Bike Hains Point – Weekday AM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ShannonF
    Participant

Hi-

I am looking to start riding Hains Point before work a couple times a week.   Are there DC tri people who meet up in the AM?  I am not strong/fast and intervals are a weakness – so I will be hanging on the far back.   Let me know.

(Tomorrow looks like a great morning to get started.)

Shannon

ShannonF
    Participant

Did I ask the wrong question?  I m guessing a few of you out there are out riding Haines Point (you possibly lapped me this morning).   If anyone is interested early AM rides during the week, that would be great.  The motivation is always a help.

jgribler
    Participant

Hey! I’m usually at HP on Tuesday mornings starting around sunrise. I do the workouts my coach tells me to do, usually solo, but definitely out there getting lapped as well.

ShannonF
    Participant

That is what I am out there doing – following the coaches plan.  I plan to be there this Tues – weather looks good – I will be doing either big gear (strength train) or 10 min intervals.  If interested this week or another week – give me a shout.

jgribler
    Participant

I’ll be there tomorrow morning for sure. 2×10 min @ Z2 for the main set.

text me if you’d like

937-613-4495

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.