IM Ireland + Enervit

Home Forums Open Discussions Races IM Ireland + Enervit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Vaart
    Participant

I recently saw that we’ve got a good sized group of folks headed to Cork for the 2019 Ironman Ireland.  I’m looking forward to meeting a bunch of you along the way!

I understand that the on-course nutrition will be Enervit gels and fluids.  I’d like to train with some of this stuff, but I’ve not been able to find it in any online stores without significant shipping costs.  Has anyone else had better luck and/or would there be any interest from the rest of you for a small group order in the hopes we could make shipping a bit more reasonable?

Ryan

Ryan Vaart
    Participant

I went ahead and ordered a box full of Enervit goods, since shipping was ridiculous whether I ordered a little bit or a lot.  Initial review of the drink mix is that the lemon flavor tastes a bit like Minute Maid lemonade mix + Flintstones brand vitamins + a healthy dose of fine gritty powder texture.  It’s not horrible, but you won’t find me starting a business around an Enervit store anytime soon.

All that said, I do have a few extra containers of both lemon and orange powder if anyone would like to try them out.  I’ll let them go for basically what I paid for them…

JASON DAVIDSON
    Participant

If you’ve still got some, I would definitely be interested in purchasing some of the powder from you. I love me some gritty, flinstone tasting nutrition (or maybe I just need to get my gut and bowels used to on-course nutrition for IMFrance). Let me know if you still have it and how you’d like to proceed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.