New Member – BT Rappaport

Home Forums Open Discussions Introduce Yourself New Member – BT Rappaport

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BT Rappaport
    Participant

Hi all!! I just joined and am looking forward to meeting and training with people this coming season.

I recently moved to the area (moved back? I grew up in Baltimore) from Monterey, CA.

I’ve done a few Sprint and Olympic triathlons and 2 Marathons and I’m aiming for a Half Ironman this year (and then hopefully a full after that). Definitely lost a good amount of conditioning with all the craziness that was my move over here, so I am looking forward to building back up with a community around me!

bcfrank

Welcome to the Club (and back to the area)!

I know a lot of us have moved indoors with the colder weather, but we will definitely re-emerge from our cocoons when spring rolls around. Hit us up at some of the upcoming Happy Hours or some of the events that we have coming up in January!

Bryan

bcfrank

Welcome to the Club (and back to the area)!

I know a lot of us have moved indoors with the colder weather, but we will definitely re-emerge from our cocoons when spring rolls around. Hit us up at some of the upcoming Happy Hours or some of the events that we have coming up in January!

Bryan

mosered
    Participant

You might drop in on the New Triathlete Program this weekend. There’ll be many veteran and leader athletes there…Btw, we had a Rappaport member once who was related to the big real estate firm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.