Parlee TTi Triathlon Bike

Home Forums Classifieds For Sale Parlee TTi Triathlon Bike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ShannonF
    Participant

Parlee TTi Triathlon Bike
    This is a high-end, easy to handle bike – and fast!  Parlee builds well-designed, aerodynamic triathlon bikes that ride smooth.  I have plced 1st in my AG on this Bike in more than one race, and I am always getting comments on how good the bike looks!

Carbon Frame (weighs in a bit over 20 lbs)

Size – medium (estimated at 54cm, lots of adjutability)

Shimano Ultegra 11 speed

Ultegra Crank set

Profile Design base bar and aero bars

This bike has been well cared for (and loved). Purchased in 2014, been ridden for only 3 seasons.  Condition – Very Good!

Quote from Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: “This is a craftsman’s piece. Simple and elegant tube shapes set this bike apart from those rushing toward a flashier or more marketable solution to aerodynamic design. If you’re looking for an aesthetically clean and well-built machine, this American-made bike is hard to beat.”

Selling for only $2250  (will consider offers), MSRP $4700

I am the original owner and have all the paperwork.    I have photos – Just email me. slinn26@gmail.com

Come test ride it!  Located in DC area.

ShannonF
    Participant

Parlee TTI Triathlon Bike is still for sale.  It is a great bike!

Spring is the perfect time to get set up with a new bike before all the fun training and races get started.

ShannonF
    Participant

Looking for your first Triathlon Bike?  This is it.

We are starting into race season – come for  test ride.

Shannon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.