Personal Swim Instruction

Home Forums Training Swim Personal Swim Instruction

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Billy Newman
    Participant

Does anyone have a recommendation for a swim coach in the Arlington area?  I’m new to triathlons and I know how to swim, just not as well as I’d like to, so I’d like some help with my technique and training program.  I tried the masters program, but I’d like something a bit more personalized.  Thanks!

jenniferkron
    Participant

Dominic at the Swim Box is awesome.  Initial swim analysis is free.

https://www.theswimbox.com/

Sorry for the lateness of the reply!

Weiyi Wang
    Participant

Thanks for the recommendation, Jennifer~ I am also looking for private swim instructor. Would appreciate a place in DC~

mosered
    Participant

Dominic is good.

Denis at WaveOne.

James Chu at DCT masters….

Karla Gilbride
    Participant

I’m also interested in one-on-one swim instruction. I’m totally blind and might need some hands-on assistance and/or someone who’s very good with verbalizing instructions; just modeling the movements visually will not work for me. I know how to swim but it’s been years since I’ve done it consistently or competitively so definitely need to brush up on stroke efficiency, breathing technique, etc. I live in Bethesda, so recommendations in Montgomery County or along the red line would be great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.