Running in Arlington

Home Forums Training Ambassador Workouts Running in Arlington

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Abrianna Nelson
    Participant

I mostly run on the W&OD/Custis/Mount Vernon trails and occasionally into DC from the Court House area of Arlington. I also do track workouts at W-L and Yorktown High School.

THIS Wednesday, May 15, I will be at W-L at 5:30 AM to run for about 20 minutes and then do some strength work along with the NoVA community group; most of them are gathering closer to 6:30 AM, so you can join me early or come a little bit later to run with the rest of the group!

Abrianna Nelson
    Participant

Correction: The NoVA community group is gathering tomorrow at 6:15, not 6:30! Kyoko is organizing a track workout starting at that time. Either way, I will still be there around 5:30 and then will say hi to everyone before I leave to get ready for work.

Abrianna Nelson
    Participant

Hey everyone! I know Army 10-Miler is this Sunday, but I’m planning to do a 50-minute run at 8:30 west on the W&OD trail and would love company if you want to join me. Let’s meet in front of Door 1 at W-L High School in Arlington (the front door near the stadium on Stafford St.). Afterward, maybe we can grab breakfast/coffee at Northside Social around 9:30? Let me know if I should look for you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.