Sports Massage

Home Forums Open Discussions General Discussions Sports Massage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mjp396
    Participant

Anyone have any recommendations?  I’m in NW (Tenleytown / Bethesda) but willing to travel.  Thanks.

mjp396
    Participant

An update in case anyone else is interested. I eventually went to Terrel Hale at Georgetown Sports Massage (if you’re interested google will pull it up).

I’m currently training for a 95 mile ultra marathon so my training is now a lot less balanced (between swimming, cycling and running). I’m really feeling the benefits of seeing Terrel 1-2 times a week, I’m running much higher mileage than ever before and feeling better with it. Terrel is also interested in the mental side of sport (eg visualization) and bio feedback (heart rate and body temperature) so he has helped me think about my training and event in new ways, rather than just logging the training miles / gym sessions.

Terrel works with some top athletes, running and triathlon, and he provided massage at the end of IM Maryland in 2016 so he knows the sport.

I would definitely recommend Terrel if anyone is looking for sports massage.

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Glad you found Terrel.  Had I seen this before I would’ve recommended Nicole Allen.

http://www.nicoleallen.massagetherapy.com/

I’ve gone to quite a few massage therapists and she’s the best.  She also works with top triathletes, runners, athletes, etc.  She’s in Bethesda and I wish she was closer to me in Arlington!

Cheers

– Adam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.