Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Sean Shannon
    Participant

Hey all, I’m the Sean that Mike mentioned above – I ended up going up Georgetown to meet up instead of cap hill, my bad on that! I didn’t end up finding anyone but I’ll get a solo ride in instead. Apologies again, next time!

Sam Cretcher
    Participant

Hey Sean — Sorry you weren’t able to ride with anyone. Participation in the Saturday Rides can dwindle dramatically during winter, even when we have good weather like today. I’d suggest writing on the forum at least a few days beforehand to let people know you plan on riding. That might motivate some people to get out of bed and outdoors! You might not always find people to ride with during winter, but don’t let that stop you from posting here and getting your training in!

Sean Shannon
    Participant

Thanks Sam, will do!

Kevin Bickard
    Participant

Hitting the Georgetown to Potomac ride tomorrow at 8:30am. Hope to see some others there!

Sean Shannon
    Participant

Anyone planning to ride tomorrow? I’d love to go in a group and wanted to check if anyone was planning on meeting at the regular spots tomorrow.

Jocelyn Roberts
    Participant

Won’t be able to make it this week. J

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 306 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.