Wetsuit fire sale

Home Forums Training Swim Wetsuit fire sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

Highly regarded WheelNuts shop in Alexandria is having a fire sale on its wetsuits:

“We’ve decided to sell our entire wetsuit rental fleet. My staff and I are going through each suit carefully mending any knicks and cuts with neoprene cement so that they are fully functional, we will be finished today. I have not made a public announcement but wanted to check if you would promote the offer to your respective audiences. They would appreciate the opportunity. The suits had an MSRP $250 to $300 when brand new plus tax.

Any suit in our fleet will be $75 cash or $80 paid with Credit Card including sales tax. It is a bargain. These suits will have visible neoprene repairs, but heck suits are worn in dark murky water and on dry land for only a few minutes. Ain’t no fashion show! (though show up at any race and you will think otherwise! LOL). Great suits as a trainer and even a primary suit.”

(https://wheelnutsbikeshop.com/)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.