AG Nationals 2018 – Cleveland – roll call

Home Forums Open Discussions Races AG Nationals 2018 – Cleveland – roll call

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rah2774
    Participant

Hi!

I fielded a Q about this and thought I’d start a thread so those of us heading to Cleveland in August can touch base and coordinate (hotel block, pre-race dinner, group pic in DCTC gear on site).

I’ll be there racing both days staying in a house with a few other clubbers.  I’m definitely game for a group dinner (Thurs or Fri nights).  Be sure to bring your gear for a photo op after bike racking Friday!

Also, if you haven’t, please go to the “upcoming races” section on the web (under Races) and “attend” the race (and all the other races you’re doing this season) so I can be sure to give you your well-deserved shout out in the weekly newsletter.

Thanks!

Your Race Director, Becky

gat_pfc
    Participant

Signed-up for Nationals but just the Olympic on Saturday.  Will be driving to Cleveland on either late Thursday or early Friday and returning on Sunday.  Would be willing to share the drive and hotel accommodation in Cleveland.

LMK if you r interested.

Also planning on group pic and dinner Friday night.

glen

ptorresb
    Participant

Club dinner Friday early would be great. Let’s look for a place…

Pablo

Hutchings
    Participant

Getting excited for AG Nats!!

The Club tent is making the trip with us, so look for it.  We will try to set it up near transition/run course on the grass.  We do not have an event coordinator so bring your own chair/snacks/drinks, etc.  All racers and spectators are welcomed.  Come keep me company on Saturday while I wait for my late wave start!

Cindy

gat_pfc
    Participant

Friday night dinner sounds good to me  glen

ptorresb
    Participant

Thank you Cindy!

pablo

cynthia
    Participant

I’ll be there working for the USA Triathlon Foundation, and then racing the Sprint for fun. I’ll try to join!

ptorresb
    Participant

Stay tuned for a dinner venue around 6pm.

Hutchings
    Participant

Fyi the tent is by the Swim in and Bike in. It will be there for both the Olympic and Sprint races.

gat_pfc
    Participant

One rec for dinner in downtown Cleveland which I might be up for is “The Butcher and the Brewer”.  Also could just chill. LMK if anyone is interested in getting together.

glen

ptorresb
    Participant

Hi Glenn and all

Please join us at Urban Farmer Cleveland’s Steakhouse
    1009, 1325 E 6th St, Cleveland, OH 44114
    (216) 771-7707

Downtown 6pm we have a reservation for 15! Thank you Jan.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.