Annapolis Main Street bike lane needs your vote!

Home Forums Open Discussions General Discussions Annapolis Main Street bike lane needs your vote!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mcmhley
    Participant

Annapolis is testing out a new bike-lane on Main Street, and it’s led to some negative feedback from business owners who are worried that removing cars and replacing them with the bike lane will hurt their businesses.

Annapolis’ Capital Gazette is conducting a simple poll on the Main Street bike path trial: end the trial now (what businesses are pushing for) or allow it run through 19 OCT and evaluate it then.  Need your vote to continue it till 19 OCT!

I can tell you I rode it twice today, and its an awesome experience riding down towards the citydock area…view’s amazing and easy to stop along the way at any of our fine establishments to prove that bikers ( not just car drivers) spend money too. I for one hope the concept gets incorporated into the new-Main Street once rebricking starts.

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/annapolis/ac-cn-bike-lane-poll-20180921-htmlstory.html

mosered
    Participant

Voted, and shared it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.