Anyone need a cabin for Peasantman weekend?

Home Forums Open Discussions Off-Topic Anyone need a cabin for Peasantman weekend?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    npleisch
    Participant

Hi all. We booked a cabin for Peasantman but now we’re not going to be able to make it. Anyone want it? It’s $55/night and we booked it for both Friday and Saturday night. We have until Wednesday to cancel, so please let me know before then if you’d like the cabin.

Kerry Baumann
    Participant

How many people does the cabin sleep? Is it furnished or just a shell? If you have a link to the rentals ( their website isn’t very clear) I’d love to see it and  I’m definitely interested!

npleisch
    Participant

Kerry, thanks for the message! Occupancy is 4 people. It’s one of the camping cabins (Four walls, a roof, two sets of bunk-beds with mattresses, a table, four chairs, porch with two rocking chairs, no bathroom, screened windows, four electrical outlets, one lighted ceiling fan, an outside picnic table, a fire ring and a lantern post).
    My email address is npleisch@gmail.com. If you want to email me directly I can send you the info I have on it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.