Club-branded cycling and triathlon kits

Home Forums Classifieds FREE! Club-branded cycling and triathlon kits

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jmunchak
    Participant

Way too many prior year kits taking up space in my drawers so these are free to a good home:

4 cycling kits (men’s medium bibs, small jerseys)

3 sleeved one-piece triathlon suits (men’s small)

1 sleeveless one-piece tri suit (men’s small)

1 sleeveless tri top (men’s small)

1 cycling jacket (men’s small)

1 pair of armwarmers (men’s small)

Some of these are Snapple branded, others District Taco, but all are Dc Tri club branded. I’ll respond to the thread once an entire category of items is gone.

Joe

PS I will be at Kinetic if anyone wants to pick up these items there.

z85larsen
    Participant

ummmm yes please! Claiming for my boyfriend who is traveling for work and not likely to see this post but is a club member (Raymond Lake):

1 sleeved medium Tri suit and 1 medium men’s cycling kit

We sadly won’t be at Kinetic this year but can meet up anywhere in the DMV to claim them–THANK YOU!

Charles Hackman
    Participant

Would love a Medium cycling kit/bib! Thank you!! All the rest of the categories are small sizes only correct? Thanks. -Will

jmunchak
    Participant

All of the cycling tops are small, although they are all “club cut” style which is a looser fit than race cut. Bibs are all medium, except for one which is small.

Also, after looking a little more carefully the tri top is also a medium, as is the cycling jacket.

jmunchak
    Participant

Upcoming opportunities to claim items! I’ll be at the following events with a bag full of unclaimed old kits to give away.

Club training tri this Sunday 6/23;

Summit to Soul/District Taco running clinic 6/30;

Diamond in the Rough 7/13

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.