Columbia Brick-Nik – April 22

Home Forums Training Brick Columbia Brick-Nik – April 22

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    amelillo
    Participant

Spring is coming and so is the 2017 Columbia BrickNik on April 22!! Visit the site for more info and assignments for what to bring! – 2017 Columbia BrickNik Please register through Eventbrite.  

We are looking for a few volunteers to help us with event.  Please email training@dctriclub.org if you can help out!

amelillo
    Participant

We still are looking for a few volunteers to watch gear and help cook.  Email training@dctriclub.org if you can help out!

Ronald Adomako
    Participant

May I car pool with someone to BrickNik?

Sean Casey
    Participant

Hi gang! I can take two passengers with bikes in my car on Saturday, but I’m planning to leave a bit early, as I want to get three loops on the bike in. I’ll leave from Adams Morgan around 5am on Saturday morning. If you’d like a ride, please shoot me an email or text – casey.sean@gmail.com/202-790-8653.

amelillo
    Participant

Clip in times for Saturday’s bricknic ar 7am and 8:30am!

Remember to bring a dish to share according to your last name.  We will have coolers available.

Aa-Bu: Dessert
    By-Du: Side dish (chips ok)
    Dv-Ha: Dessert
    He-La: Vegetarian option – side dish
    Le-Mo: Fruit
    Mr-Ri: Drinks (gatorade, juice, etc)
    Rm-St: Side dish (no chips)
    Su-Zy: Veggie side

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

I can’t take anyone up this Sat but I do have a friend that’s leaving from Chinatown that could use a navigator.
    Reply here or pm me if interested.

On a related note, I’m planning on doing this route, clipping in at 830 if anyone would like to join.  Justin?  Pablo? Bueller?

• Adam
    Dina Finkel
    Participant

I can take someone from Capitol Hill (near Lincoln Park).  Email me at dinafinkel@gmail.com.

ptorresb
    Participant

Anyone thinking about a 7am start?

pablo

amelillo
    Participant

I will be there before 7am and we will be set up to watch anyone’s stuff if you plan to leave at 7am!

jbauer
    Participant

Adam – 8:30? Come on, there’s no time for beauty sleep in Ironman training.

Pablo – Yeah, I’m rolling out at 7am.

I’ll be following the Columbia Tri bike course with a modification that adds a few extra miles and hills from the old sprint tri course.

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Justin, you saw me last week.  Obviously, I need all the beauty sleep I can get.  That plus I’m not training for a full IM so I get to clip in at 830 ;-p

I’m changing my route to do the half full loops, 60ish miles.  Route here if anyone wants to join me.

• Adam
    mosered
    Participant

I’ll be coming up from Alexandria, leaving early.

Hutchings
    Participant

I am also rolling out at 7 am for 3 hours if any B pacers want to join me.

Adam, there is so much I want to say but I will keep it off the forum.  Enjoy your beauty sleep!

Cindy

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Feel free to say it and yes, I sure will. 😉

mosered
    Participant

Cindy: You can’t tease like that and then remain silent. Reveal.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.