Deep Creek Camping Weekend!

Home Forums Training Brick Deep Creek Camping Weekend!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    amelillo
    Participant

Registration is now open for our deep creek camping weekend July 28-30!  Come join us for a fun weekend of swimming, biking, running and camping!  Register here!  

We are looking for a few volunteers to help out with the deep creek camping weekend.  Please email training@dctriclub.org if you can help.  Remember you can earn points towards a free membership!

amelillo
    Participant

Campsites are included in the registration so no need to book your own.  Detail will be emailed out closer to the event.

amelillo
    Participant

Registration is open for deep creek camping weekend July 28-30!  Come join us for a fun weekend of swimming, biking, running and camping!  Register here!  

Balaji Natarajan
    Participant

I will be driving my minivan and I will have space for one, may be 2 as well. text me at 408-425-8476 ( same area code ;-))

-Bala

Ben Mumma
    Participant

Hi all! I am also new to the club and signed up for this, but don’t have a car so it would be great to get a ride if someone is able to. Would anyone able to? Let me know here or by cell: 703-615-8408. Thanks!

amelillo
    Participant

Still time to sign up for the camping weekend!  If you have already signed up you should get an email with information about the weekend.  Make sure you go in and complete the spreadsheet to secure your campsite!

MikeAtkins
    Participant

Hi folks –

I hope to attend the camping weekend but I do not have a tent. Does anyone have an extra one I could borrow for the weekend, or know of someone who might be able to lend me one? Thanks so much!

Mike

914-830-1102 (cell)

Dina Finkel
    Participant

Hi all,

I have a car and can take two extra people and bikes (might be tight with gear, but we can make it work).  Leaving from the Capitol Hill area, preferably early-mid afternoon to avoid traffic.  Text or email: dinafinkel@gmail.com or (612) 306-5100.

Dina

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.