Deep Creek Training Weekend 2019

Home Forums Training Brick Deep Creek Training Weekend 2019

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sam Cretcher
    Participant

I just registered for Deep Creek Training Weekend 2019 and am looking forward to days’ worth of triathloning and s’mores! I don’t have a car and would appreciate a ride for me and my two-wheeled friend. Flexible on departure time. Gas money and snacks will be provided.

Sam

Irenaeus
    Participant

Speaking of the Deep Creek Training weekend, I’m looking for lodging. I have sleep apnea so I need someplace to crash with electricity for CPAP machine.

If anyone has any extra space, even if it’s on the floor, I’d be most grateful. I’m willing to chip in for lodging expenses and/or provide transportation there and back.

mosered
    Participant

I may have lodging near the campsite, and I would be looking for transportation.

Irenaeus
    Participant

Ed, if the lodging has power and there’s room for me, that means I can go and I’ll certainly have room for you, your bike and your gear in my wife’s minivan.

Sam, there should be room for you and your stuff too.

mosered
    Participant

Irenaeus: I’m probably head up there. And if I can’t go, I can transfer my lodging to you. – Ed

Irenaeus
    Participant

Sorry, gentlemen, but I think I need to sit this one out. I wanted to do the training weekend to help take my mind off some personal issues. But when the rubber meets the road there’s too much I have to get done in terms of paperwork and follow through, etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.