Eagleman course ride

Home Forums Training Bike Eagleman course ride

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of globetrotterjon globetrotterjon 1 day, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ArgTri
    ArgTri
    Participant

Who’s up for heading to Cambridge to ride the Eagleman course weekend of Saturday May 20 and / or 27th? Will do a short run off the bike then head to Cambridge diner which is perfect recovery food.  Would be great if we can get a group out there!

Pat

Profile photo of hoyamarg
    hoyamarg
    Participant

I am free both of those weekends and don’t have a preference! Let’s do this!

Profile photo of ArgTri
    ArgTri
    Participant

Maybe we should take a down jacket and beanie for the brick so we can start training for the heat on the run

hoyamarg
    Participant

I might have convinced Rob Read to join us on May 20th.  I am doing whatever you are doing since you’ve done this before and I am a lemming 🙂

Profile photo of laurenlaughs
    laurenlaughs
    Participant

I am not doing Eagleman but I AM training for Atlantic City so…same thing, right? I can do either the 20th or 27th.

hoyamarg
    Participant

Yeay Lauren!!!!

Profile photo of ArgTri
    ArgTri
    Participant

Hi Lauren, I think Atlantic City is pretty flat and fast too so Eman should be good training for it. A few of us are also doing AC in September.

Let’s plan on May 20th and see how the weather holds up as we get closer.

Profile photo of MONICA FERNANDEZ
    MONICA FERNANDEZ
    Participant

Hi! I am also interested for the weekend of May 20. At about what time are you expecting to start in the AM? I might have to drive from DC to Cambridge that morning.

Profile photo of ArgTri
    ArgTri
    Participant

Hi Monica, not sure yet but guessing around 8-8:30am clip in. I’ll be driving from the DC area as well

Profile photo of globetrotterjon
    globetrotterjon
    Participant

I’m up for it on the 20th.  Anyone up for it tomorrow??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.