Eagleman course ride

Home Forums Training Bike Eagleman course ride

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ArgTri
    Participant

Who’s up for heading to Cambridge to ride the Eagleman course weekend of Saturday May 20 and / or 27th? Will do a short run off the bike then head to Cambridge diner which is perfect recovery food.  Would be great if we can get a group out there!

Pat

hoyamarg
    Participant

I am free both of those weekends and don’t have a preference! Let’s do this!

ArgTri
    Participant

Maybe we should take a down jacket and beanie for the brick so we can start training for the heat on the run

hoyamarg
    Participant

I might have convinced Rob Read to join us on May 20th.  I am doing whatever you are doing since you’ve done this before and I am a lemming 🙂

laurenlaughs
    Participant

I am not doing Eagleman but I AM training for Atlantic City so…same thing, right? I can do either the 20th or 27th.

hoyamarg
    Participant

Yeay Lauren!!!!

ArgTri
    Participant

Hi Lauren, I think Atlantic City is pretty flat and fast too so Eman should be good training for it. A few of us are also doing AC in September.

Let’s plan on May 20th and see how the weather holds up as we get closer.

MONICA FERNANDEZ
    Participant

Hi! I am also interested for the weekend of May 20. At about what time are you expecting to start in the AM? I might have to drive from DC to Cambridge that morning.

ArgTri
    Participant

Hi Monica, not sure yet but guessing around 8-8:30am clip in. I’ll be driving from the DC area as well

globetrotterjon
    Participant

I’m up for it on the 20th.  Anyone up for it tomorrow??

Kylie Petersen
    Participant

Hi I am up for doing it May 20th as well! Where exactly would we be meeting?

ShannonF
    Participant

I am up for May 20th!  Sounds great.

ArgTri
    Participant

Great, so we’ve got a nice group shaping up. In the next few weeks we can nail down specifics like time and carpools if needed. I’m thinking we meet at Great Marsh Park and be ready to ride around 8-8:30am.

ArgTri
    Participant

Ok, so let’s shoot to meet up at Great Marsh parking lot around 8:20 and clip in 8:30am. I think there’s 6 or 7 of us going and we’ll run into other riders out there so even if we get split up there will be someone around. See you all there!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.