East Potomac Pool CLOSED this summer

Home Forums Training Swim East Potomac Pool CLOSED this summer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Decot
    Participant

Pool closed for renovations.  Here is a message from the Aquatics Operations Manager for DC Dept. of Parks and Recreation:

///

Hope all is well, thanks for reaching out. East Potomac will be closed, but Anacostia does offer the same early morning lap swim and also lap swimming throughout the day. If you have any other questions or concerns don’t hesitate to email or call me at the number listed below.

Have a great day, Brandon Vahey (brandon.vahey@dc.gov)

egoudes
    Participant

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

bcfrank

East Potomac Pool was supposed to have closed last year for complete renovations. It was announced they were closing but then they surprised everyone by opening. I guess the renovations are FINALLY happening.

And if the planned renovations do happen, that pool is going to be amazing! I once found the entire powerpoint presentation about the pool renovation, but can only find the highlight now.

East Potomac Pool Renovation Plans»

You can read the whole IFB here: East Potomac Pool IFB»

Bryan

theresaferry1
    Participant

So bummed! 🙁 Love swimming at Hains Point. Does anyone know of 50 meter pools in Arlington/Fairfax, preferably outdoors?

mosered
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.