Howdy All I'm Josh

Home Forums Open Discussions Introduce Yourself Howdy All I'm Josh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Ford
    Participant

Hi All,

I am Josh Ford (26) and I recently moved to Arlington (Fairlington) area from Texas, and just joined the DCtri Team!

I’ve been doing triathlons for some time and have completed 3 Ironmans, a bike across the Continental US, and other races of varying distance.

I am registered for 2019 IM Maryland, and looking for local training compatriots! Look forward to meeting all of you!

Happy Trails,

Josh

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

Hi Josh,

Welcome to DC Tri Club.  It seems you accomplished a lot doing big endurance races.  Congratulations.

If you have a facebook account, please find DCTriClubNoVa and join the group’s FB site.

NoVa community group’s weekly track workout is on Tuesdays at Washington and Lee HS track at 6:30pm .

1301 N Stafford St, Arlington, VA 22201.  Virginia Square and Ballston are two near by metro stations to the track.  You can park on the street around the track if you are driving.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Happy training.

Kyoko

mosered
    Participant

There are bike rides by you out of the Spokes shops, and twice a week river swims at National Harbor. Go to the club HH to meet folks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.